Wednesday, March 5, 2014

MY Documented Life Project

I'm so happy I stumbled upon The Documented Life Project (TDL) and decided to play along...it's exactly what I needed this year to keep me creating. If you want to check it out, you can get more info about here. I've been using Instagram (follow me here) to post the weekly challenges to my Facebook page but thought the easiest way to get them to TDL Facebook Group would be a link back to my blog...my poor neglected blog. So here's a recap of Weeks 1-9 of TDL project:

Cover

Monthly Tabs

Week 1 - My Front Door






Week 3 - Add an envelope from the mail

Week 5 - Doodle Border

Week 6 - Inspiration from Pinterest

My Inspiration from Pinterest - Donna Estabrooks

Week 7 - Draw one shape and repeat
Week 8 - Add a flap to my flap

Week 9 - Recycle and collage.








3 comments:

  1. Hi~ found your lovely blog through your DLP link on FB. Your pages are wonderful and I love your art style... enjoy the day! Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Deb. So glad you came to visit.

      Delete
  2. Awesome project! Great entries Denise!

    ReplyDelete