Monday, June 1, 2015

2015 Documented Life Project :: First Quarter Recap

Week 1  ::  Book Paper

These are my lovely journal pages from the first quarter of 
The Documented Life Project 2015.
You can find more information on the DLP here
I really love this challenge...for me it's just the right combination of journaling, 
art, lists, calendar, quotes and stuff to keep me organized and creative.  
I'm just a smidy behind with the art pages, but no worries, I've got all year to catch up. 
As it turns out, being behind and not having posted 
these pages as I did them, worked out better...for this post anyway. 
 It's helpful to see the pages side by side...
I can instantly identify the pages I love and why...  
I see my style emerging!

::  Follow Me  ::

InstaGram  ::  Denise_Riches

FaceBook  ::  FaceBook.com/DeniseRiches


Week 2  ::  Gesso


Week 3  ::  The Color Wheel

Week 4  ::  Writing

Week 5  ::  Under Paper from my Art Table 

Week 7  ::  Cover Up the Good Stuff

Week 8  ::  Repeating Elements

Week 9  ::  Use at Least 5 Layers

Week 10  ::  Doodles and Marks as a Layer Elements

Week 11  ::  Borders

Week 12  ::  Doodles and Marks as a Focal Point


No comments:

Post a Comment