Thursday, December 2, 2010

Commit, Renew and Family



Still plugging along with my 52 Words project. I'm having fun playing with new techniques and materials and just seeing what happens. I got behind for a few weeks and finally caught up today. Who knew creating one page a week could be so hard. A few of the words and pages just didn't come together for me...like Appreciative and Prompt. I got behind and tried to combine them on one page...well, that just didn't work so I won't even post the results. My journaling leaves a lot to the imagination. By the time I finish the page, I forget what I wanted to write on it. I wait for something profound to strike me...but it never does. Oh well, it's a great exercise in creativity, soul searching and just plain fun...with not too much pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment