Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Favorite Number

Am I the only person who doesn't have a favorite number? Why don't I? Have I thought it wasn't important enough? Has a certain number never presented itself to me to be considered worthy? Or have I just not been paying attention? When someone asks me what my favorite number is, I want to have an answer!


So I gave it some thought and couldn't figure out how to decide. No number stands out for me...or carries special meaning. I thought about choosing based on their shape and visual appeal. With that in mind, number 5 appeals to me in a stylish way and 2 is beautiful and fun to write. My left brain thought I should research the meaning of numbers, called numerology, to see which number suits my personality best.


I narrowed my choices down to the numbers 3 and 4. 3 = creativity + expressing myself + new adventure and 4 = stability + home + back to my roots. Both of these numbers describe me well, but I must pick ONE. I went to another website and entered my name and birthday and received this:



Your Life Path Number is 3
Your Life Path Number represents the path you should take through life and the talents and skills you have to make your journey a rewarding one. Your Life Path will allow you to be creative and comfortable with yourself. You will approach life with a bottomless well of optimism. Your imagination will inspire you to create, and in time you will come to inspire others.

Your Life Destiny Number is 3
Your Destiny Number sheds light on those things you must accomplish in your life to be fulfilled. Your destiny is to create, and inspire others to create. You were meant to express yourself, to share the joys of creation with others, imbibe those fortunate enough to know you with the powers of creation and the joys of unbridled enthusiasm.

It was easy to make my decision after reading this. So 3 (three) it is!! I have been blessed with three wonderful children and know that if I pay attention I will discover many more three's in my life with special meaning. Now I'm off to discover my favorite color...why don't I have one of those either (does black count?)

No comments:

Post a Comment