Monday, April 23, 2012

What's Happening in the Studio

Accomplishing a little painting and a lot of self-doubt.

This one is headed for the trash, but not before I do a few more crazy things to it.

I added every color of paint that was sitting out as I cleaned up the art table and topped it off with drops of acrylic ink. Now I have an interesting background and a clean work area for tomorrow. This was actually fun and I like it.

Want to start using my journal for more than lists and notes. Art is always on my mind, and playing with tools and techniques while I watch TV in the evening is a great way to keep growing and learning. This is watercolor and ink.

Another journal page playing with Neocolor II water soluble crayons. Acrylic craft paint flowers on top.

More water soluble crayons.

Flower doodles with pen and pan watercolor paint.

2 comments:

  1. No, no not the trash remember in Bloom True keep a sq inch and cover the parts you hate. I love the one with the ink drops, great balance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your 'every colour of paint canvas' and would be happily hanging it on the wall as is!

    ReplyDelete