Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Art = Happiness!


"Success is not the key to happiness.
Happiness is the key to success.
If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."
 
-- Herman Cain

This is the first page of my new art journal, more like an art testing ground. I had created this background over time from leftover paint on my palette but there it sat, I just didn't know where to go with it after that. While doing the laundry recently I saw the T-shirt below of my daughters that I absolutely love and thought I would copy it onto the background I had already created. Genius right? Well, I love, love, love it. I love that it's not perfect. I love how the black negative space forces you to notice the colors and patterns in positive images. I love that it's bold and graphic. I just LOVE it...can you tell? There will definately be more art of this type in the future. Thanks for stoppin' by and have an awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment