Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy 2011 Everyone! I survived the holidays and I'm very much looking forward to the start of a wonderful 2011. Since one of my goals for this year is to blog on a regular basis I thought it would be appropriate to actually get a post up on the first day that I scheduled. I'm shooting for Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but if I can accomplish three days a week regardless of the day, I'd be happy.

I have to admit, I'm very jealous of all those bloggers who managed to successfully blog over the holidays. I found I had several disadvantages. 1...Christmas preparations kinda take over my being and I find it hard to accomplish anything else and 2...my family totally distracts me and I can't focus. I have a hard time doing anything creative with everyone home...I'm always needed. So for now, I'll have to stick to weekdays. I just need to come up with some way of keeping a blog topic list or something, so when it's time to post a blog, my mind doesn't go blank. I can always think of things to blog about when I'm not sitting at my computer, but when the moment comes, I just go blank. Any suggestions?

The photo above is from our afternoon at Corona Del Mar beach on January 2nd. Getting a bit cabin feverish after the holiday hibernation, we thought it would be fun to go walk along the beach and climb on the rocks. We tried to make it down there before the rain started, but didn't make it so we climbed and played in the rain until we just couldn't stand the cold any longer. Then it was off to Starbuck's for a warm one! Here's to making the most of 2011!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment