Friday, January 7, 2011

Blogging Goals 2011

This morning I was sipping my coffee and reviewing my google reader blog list of 187 posts that I needed to catch up on. I enjoyed every minute of it, but I hated that I had to speed through the last 60 or so because it was time to get the kids up for school and get ready for my day. Scanning through the posts of fellow bloggers always leaves me inspired. I love looking at all the photos (especially the art), hearing about the year past and hopes for the year ahead, travels, plans and all the pure uplifting messages. It's definitely a great way to start the day.

My Blogging Goals for 2011
  • Blog 3x a week (as stated in my previous post and this is my third time this week...yeah!)
  • Post glimpses of my everyday outside life (I just went back through some of my previous posts and they are so very fun to look at again)
  • Also post glimpses of my everyday inside life (the part in my heart) which is a big stretch for me - I have trouble putting it into words
  • Create more art to post since this journey was the main reason for the blog
  • Educate myself more about Blogger
  • Do regular maintenance of my blog to keep it fresh and growing
  • Interact (comment) more with fellow bloggers, especially my fellow flying lessons classmates
  • Add new goals here
  • Add new goals here
The heart rock above I found on our hike to Rainbow Falls in Mammoth Lakes, CA. I don't know why I didn't keep it, I simply took a picture of it on the ground and left it. Someone else must have needed a new heart because when I passed by on the way back it was gone...to a good home of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment